1330 Information Centers
Knowledgeable and helpful staff provide assistance in Korean, English, Japanese, or Chinese to ensure each caller has a worry-free travel experience. The KTO 1330 Korea Travel Hotline provides information and services for most regions of Korea as well as interpretation services.
Planning to visit Korea? Or, just need some help from time to time? If so, call the friendly operators at the 1330 Korea Travel Hotline for reliable solutions to all your travel concerns. Services provided by the 1330 Korea Travel Hotline are as follows:
- Exclusive Travel Information
- Certified travel specialists provide detailed information on attractions, transportation, accommodations, shopping, festivals, events, and more!
- Multilingual Assistance
- Trained specialists provide assistance for international visitors in Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese.
- 24/7 Service
- The 1330 Korea Travel Hotline (Travel Phone HQ in Seoul) is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so visitors can rest assured knowing there will always be a qualified professional to answer their call.
- One-stop Service
- In order to assist travelers with immigration, safety and medical needs, tourist complaints, and other concerns, 1330 can connect callers to the 1345 Ministry of Justice Call Center, 119 Emergency Rescue Service, KTO Complaint Center, and other related call centers.
- Public Info Service
- Callers are charged standard rates for a regular phone call.
☎ How to call 1330 Korea Travel Hotline:
In Korea: 1330
Updated on November 9, 2012